You can send your money from Cooperative Bank Kenya through MoneyGram,Wire Tranfer,Western Union and Swift Transfer.These methods allow you transfer any amount of money to countries across the world.
These are the various channels of transferring money within and outside of the bank.
The services available are:
- Swift Transfer – Transfer of Funds from Other Banks abroad to banks in Kenya and Vice Versa. The transfer is effected same day
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) – This is our online banking system which customers can use to make same day transfers to other banks in Kenya.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Transfer of Funds from Cooperative Bank to other banks in Kenya. The transfer takes one day.
- Account Linking – This enables registered users to be able to link all their accounts to the internet banking platform.
- Internal Funds Transfer – Transfer of funds from one account to another within Cooperative bank in all currencies.
- Standing Orders – This is suitable for individuals with recurrent transfer needs e.g. Rent, Fees, Savings etc.
We are authorized agents for Western Union services, the services can be accessed from any of our over 140 branches countrywide
We are authorized agents for MoneyGram services, the services can be accessed from any of our over 140 branches countrywide
Transfer money from your bank account abroad directly to a Co-operative Bank account or into your Co-operative bank Diaspora account.
The Co-operative Bank Swift Code is KCOOKENA.
To transfer, simply browse through our list to find your nearest correspondent bank and follow the instructions given.
ED United Arab Emirates (Dirham).
- Currency: AED United Arab Emirates Dirham
- Correspondent Bank: Mashreq Bank PSC, Dubai City
- Swift Code: BOML AE AD
- Account No: IBAN: AE850330000019030000079
AUD Australian (Dollar)
CAD Canadian (Dollar)
CHF Swiss (Franc)
CNY Chinese (Yuan)
DKK Danish (Krone)
GBP British (Pound)
INR Indian (Rupee)
JPY Japanese (Yen)
KES Kenyan (Shilling)
NOK Norwegian (Krone)
SEK Swedish (Krona)
UGX Ugandan (Shilling)
USD US (Dollar)
ZAR South African (Rand)
Wave (Instant money transfer from the USA to Co-op Bank Account)
Wave is a fast, safe and affordable way to send money into your account at Co-operative Bank from the United States. Sending money via wave is as simple as sending a text message. The funds arrive instantly into the Co-operative Bank account.
Install the wave app into your mobile phone from Google Play Store or Apple App stores.
SIMBAPAY (Instant money transfer from the UK to Co-op Bank Account)
SimbaPay is a secure and affordable way to send money from the UK into a Co-operative Bank Account or into your account at Co-operative Bank.
This service enables Kenyans in UK to send money home without paying charges of making cash transfers.
To send money via SimbaPay, download the SimbaPay app from the Apple Appstore or Google Play store and then transfer money from your phone, tablet
or PC into your account at Co-operative bank or another Co-operative bank account.
The SimbaPay system has all Co-operative Bank branch codes, you do not have to remember them. Simply select the branch to which you are sending to,
and then insert the receiver’s bank account
JamboGlobal (Secure money transfer from the UK to a Co-op bank account)
JamboGlobal is a safe way to send money from the UK into your Co-operative bank account. Below are the different options on how to send money via JamboGlobal:
- Vist JamboGlobal outlet to pay cash
- Call JamboGlobal a call on 01189485626 to make a deposit directly to your Co-operative bank Diaspora account. Write your name as reference on the bank deposit slip.
- Send a text or whatsapp message on 07852459893 or email JamboGlobal on firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the full name, telephone number, city or bank details of the Co-op Bank recipient.
- You can also make your deposit through the internet using the JamboGlobal mobile app. Download the app on Apple App store or Google Play Store
- HMRC UK Regulations require JamboGlobal to obtain a certified copy of your passport or drivers license (photo page) and proof of your residential address in United Kingdom. If your first transfer is £500 or total transfers have accumulated to £500.00 or more over a year.
- Option 1 – Scan your certified documents: Please send a scan or digital photo of your passport or driver license photo page and proof of residential address (utility bill, BT phone bill) by email to email@example.com.The copy of the passport or driver’s license must be CERTIFIED A TRUE COPY by a lawyer or at your local post office. We will certify the documents at our office if you bring them to us. We must be able to see your picture clearly as well as all of the digits on the foot of your passport page. Fax copies of such documents are not accepted under UK law.
- Option 2 – Post your certified documents: Post the certified documents to: Jambo Global Ltd Suite 705, Fountain House, 2 Queen’s Walk, Reading, RG1 7QF.
UAExchange (Send money from the Middle East and Asia into a Co-operative Bank Account)
Send money from Middle East and Asia securely into your Co-operative bank account. To send money via UAE Exchange, visit an UAE Exchange outlet
Send money from the USA to a Co-op Bank Kenya account from the comfort of your home or workplace or from any computer with an internet connection. There are no long lines and no need to interrupt your busy day to travel to a merchant, agent or bank to send money. Simply log on to www.PoaPay.com , register as a user, enter your recipient’s contact information, the amount you wish to send and send the money. It’s that easy!