Diploma courses are as marketable as degree courses. South Africa is a country that values Diploma courses especially in technical areas.
Below is a list of popular diploma courses in South Africaa
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Criminology and Security Management
- Diploma in Dental Technology
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Diploma in Food Science and Processing Technology
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Diploma in Statistics
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management
- Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management
- Diploma in Actuarial Science
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation
A diploma in banking and finance is important since it would help you secure a job in financial institutions. The skills gained at diploma level can as well be applied where degree qualification is required.
Another diploma course that can greatly impact on your career is Actuarial Science. This course is relevant to individuals who intend to work in the insurance and financial sectors.
A diploma in Actuarial Science is marketable in South Africa since the skills gained at this level are unique.
An individual with a diploma in Statistics can as well perform duties reserved for degree holders. As long as one has skills in data analysis, survey, questionnaire design and monitoring and evaluation, he will be able to easily secure a job.
There are so many companies in South Africa that need data entry exerts, research analysts and database managers. With a diploma in Statistics, you will not luck opportunity to work in some of the popular research firms in South Africa.
Diploma in Pharmacy is also a trending course in South Africa where these graduates are offered a chance to work in popular pharmaceuticals and hospitals. With a diploma in Pharmacy, chances of being jobless here are almost zero.