Whether you’re placing a wager at Betway, playing a casino game, or enjoying casual games online, smartphones have become essential in the gaming industry. However, not every smartphone can deliver the full console-quality gaming experience that every player deserves. Here are the world’s best gaming smartphones worth buying today.
- Asus ROG Phone 3
- Great battery life with lots of battery health prolonging options
- AirTigger 3 ultrasonic sensors that are versatile and precise
- Backward compatibility with ROG Phone II accessories
- Sophisticated speaker performance with game-specific sounds tweaks
- Superb AMOLED screen with impressive video quality
- No 3.5mm Jack or microSD slot
With a large 6000mAh battery paired with a slick AMOLED screen, the Asus ROG Phone 3 packs everything a smartphone gamer needs. The phone is specifically designed for gamers, featuring top tier specs like a Snapdragon 865+ chipset and up to 16GB RAM. Even better, its inbuilt software will help you customize your gaming experience by adjusting the fan speed and overclocking its meaty CPU.
- Nubia Red Magic 5S
- Sleek 144Hz AMOLED display with minimal touch latency
- Affordable than most competitors
- Snapdragon 865m inbuilt fan for top performance while gaming
- Hardware trigger buttons
- Uninspiring camera performance
- The software could be better, especially in translation
A sophisticated gaming smartphone retailing at an affordable price, the Nubia Red Magic 5S is a slight remake of the Red Magic 5G, promising better performance and faster storage. It also rocks the latest Snapdragon chip paired with a fantastic OLED display, making it ideal for playing table games at the Betway Online Casino or enjoy esports online.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 3
- Cameras are surprisingly capable
- Competitive price
- Excellent screen
- Flagship specs and performance
- Software additions aren’t uniform
- The design is only functional for gamers
If you need a gaming mobile phone that presents a rugged look with flagship specs and performance, the Xiaomi Black Shark 3 is worth the money. The hardware and software work together to create an incredible gaming experience, and it’s also surprisingly good at taking pictures. However, not everyone likes its bold appearance.
- Lenovo Legion Duel
- Industry-leading charging speed
- Excellent performance
- 144Hz AMOLED Display
- Powerful front speakers
- FHD+ resolution only
Packing 16GB RAM, 512GB storage, and a 144Hz OLED screen, the Lenovo Legion Duel is a beast in gaming. Even better, it rocks a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ chipset and two incredible 2500mAh batteries with 90W fast charging. The camera won’t impress photographers as it’s aperture isn’t very large, though you can still capture high-quality pictures with its dual sensors (64MP and 16MP).
- Motorola Edge
- Splash-proof curvy design
- Fast midrange chip
- Lots of android gaming-oriented features
- Large OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Not the fastest charging
- Low-light camera performance
With a stylish and distinctive display, the Motorola Edge is a premium-looking gaming smartphone available at an affordable price point. This 5G smartphone also boasts a long-lasting battery and a colorful display that will impress any gamer. However, the Motorola Edge falls short when taking pictures, though it’s a solid option for gamers.