British Airways has several tiers, which attract different amount of benefits. Blue tier is one of the tires and has the following benefits.
When you join the Club the rewards start straight away
Your Executive Club membership begins as a Blue Member, where your instant benefits include:
- collecting Avios, our Club currency, to spend on things like flights and cabin upgrades
- exclusive news and special Member-only offers
- saving your details, including seat and meal preferences for a much quicker booking process
- earning Tier Points, moving you through the tiers of the Club to gain greater benefits
Your Club membership starts here
Travel should be rewarding, no matter how far or how often you fly. That’s why, when you join the Executive Club, you’ll enjoy all of the privileges of being a Blue Member right from the start.
Avios is the reward currency of the Club. You can collect them on flights, hotels, shopping and car rental with us or one of our many partners. There are lots of exciting ways to spend your Avios, so whether you dream of a family holiday, a relaxing break, or something more exotic, being a Blue Member will help you get there sooner.
Earning Tier Points
In addition to Avios, you’ll also earn Tier Points when you travel with us and our oneworld® airline partners. Tier Points move you through the tiers of the Club, unlocking more exclusive benefits with each new membership level.
Sharing your Avios
As a Member, you and up to six other members of your household, including children, can link your Club memberships together for free. You’ll continue to collect Avios individually, but we’ll pool them for you to spend together, bringing those rewards even closer.
You can also share your Avios with people outside your household, by adding them to your Family and Friends list.
Saving your preferences
You can save your seating and meal preferences with us, so there’s no need to remember them every time you travel, and we’ll do our best to provide them wherever the options is available:
- preferred seats — allocated wherever possible when you travel on a fully flexible ticket
- preferred special meals — delivered on catered flights
- We always try to get you to your destination with minimum fuss every time. But if your flight is busy, your Blue Membership gives you priority over non-Members on standby and reservation waiting lists.
- You’ll be the first to hear our news and take advantage of our Member-only offers. We’ll bring you regular, exclusive deals on luxury holidays and hotels, offers on car rental and experiences, and lots of great new ways to boost your Avios.