Commercial Bank of Africa offers cheap home loans for people who want to finance their homes. If you are stuck in terms of mortgage, you can approach Commercial Bank of Africa and get a home loan.
- Loan tenure – up to 25 years in local currency.
- Loan tenure – up to 10 years in FCY
- Facility fees- KShs.1%
- Facility fees – FCY 1.5%
- Debt to Income Ratio : Not exceed 60% of Net Salary
- Minimum loan amount: KShs 500,000 or equivalent.
- Maximum amount: Nil
- Free cover limit: loan amount of KShs 20 million and below
- Interest rates: Pegged to CBR for local currency
- Flexible repayment terms
- When assessing ability to repay (joint, rental and alternative incomes will be considered). Joint income from spouse, siblings & children will be considered in assessing repayment ability
- Mortgage Protection Insurance (MPI) cover limit up to Kes.20M without need for medical checkup, retrenchment cover and social perils cover included
- Competitive Interest rates
Access to all other CBA banking products (e.g. Overdrafts, credit cards, current account, Mobile and internet banking.)
- Proof of income
- Proof that you can meet the 10% financing and other related costs e.g. Stamp duty, lawyers fee, valuation report etc.
- Sales agreement
Rates & Fees
- Competitive interest rate.
- Facility Fee-1% of loan amount
- Legal Fees
- Valuation fees
- Stamp duty (4% of cost of property or value on the open market)
- Excise duty
- Insurance fees i.e. Domestic package and Mortgage protection cover.