CEDARA COLLEGE FEES – DIPLOMA IN AGRICULTURE
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year|
|R 5 200.00||R 4 700.00||R 4 700.00|
|Academic2 (R 53.00 per credit)||R 6 784.00||R 6 784.00||R 6 784.00|
|Accommodation||R 13 000.00||R 13 000.00||R 13 000.00|
|Lunch only (Day Students)||R 2 800.00||R 2 800.00||R 2 800.00|
- A library deposit is refundable to a maximum of R 500
The deposit will only be paid back at the end of a student’s studies
Second and Third-Year students who forfeit their deposit during their studies will be charged separately
- The normal academic year consists of 128 credits
- Student Union Fees are only an estimate and may change
- IT IS VITAL TO NOTE THAT THE FEES ARE PAYABLE INTO TWO DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS***
- The Student Union fees are payable to CEDARA STUDENTS UNION and must be paid in full, no later
than Registration Day at the beginning of each academic year. Monies can be paid directly into the CEDARA STUDENTS UNION account. Details as follows:
BANK: First National Bank
BRANCH: Howick Branch (Code 220 725)
ACCOUNT No: 525 3012 3711
- The academic and accommodation fees are payable to Cedara Treasury. Monies can be paid directly into the Cedara Treasury Details as follows:
BANK: ABSA Bank – KZN Agriculture – Cedara Treasury
ACCOUNT No: 4074477370
TYPE: Cheque – Reference (Surname and Initials or Student Number)
Should you choose to deposit directly into an account detailed above then please fax through a copy of your deposit slip which clearly indicates the student’s name / student number (Fax no: 033 – 355 9303).
Additional fees which may be incurred:
- Daily tariff for registered students present on a part-time basis (per 24 hours or part thereof)
- Inclusive of meals – R 190.00
- Exclusive of meals – R 95.00
- Remark fee – R 185.00/course
- Supplementary examination fee – R 185.00/course
- Late student registration fee – R 370.00/semester
- Replacement copy of student notes – R 90.00/copy
- Additional Statement of Results – R 30.00/copy
RULES GOVERNING PAYMENT OF FEES
- Student Union (CSU) fees have to be paid in full on or before registration.
- A minimum amount of one month’s fees is payable on or before registration
- g. R 1 300 for accommodation and R 704.00 for accommodation (R 2004.00)
- Academic and Accommodation fees are payable on a semester basis.
- Half the fees have to be paid in full by 07 June of each year.
- The remainder has to be paid by 07 November of each year.
- Fees may be paid on a monthly basis provided that prior arrangement is made with the Principal and that an approved bank debit order is in place, e. the full amount has to be paid in ten (10) equal monthly instalments (incl. initial registration payment).
- Students who have not paid the minimum required fees at the end of each semester will not have their results released and will not be allowed to register for the following semester.
- The College also reserves the right to withhold any marks of any assessments or examinations if a student’s fees are in arrears.
- Payment methods: All payments should preferably be done by direct deposit or electronic payment. Cheques will be accepted, but receipts will only be issued once the cheque has been cleared through the bank. Cash payments are accepted, but not recommended. No Postal Orders will be accepted.