If you are planning to pay school fees,you don’t have to physically visit banking institutions to deposit the cash, you simply order Centenary Bank to do EFT transfers
EFT Direct Debit Transfers Option
EFT Direct Debit Transfer Option facilitates the transfers of fees from the parents/ guardians accounts to the educational institutions’ account electronically provided the customer has executed a Direct Debit Agreement (DDA). The DDA which is available at educational institutions when executed authorizes the Bank to collect fees from the parent’s/guardian’s bank account for electronic transfer to the educational institutions bank account.
- Removes the inconveniences parents, guardians and students face
when paying fees.
- Saves time, which can be more productively and economically utilized by
- Minimizes the risk of loss of money through con men and unscrupulous children.
- Modern and safer process of making payments.
- Eliminates the presentation of forged/fake bank slips by students to parents/guardians (inflated amount) or schools.