Centenary Bank Uganda offers medium to long term mortgage financing. This kind of loans are given to individuals who wish to own homes in Uganda. Details of loan amount, interest rates and processing time are provided below.
This is a medium-to-long term housing mortgage product targeting government civil servants, economically active rural and urban low-to-moderate regular income earners engaged in self-employment in legitimate income generating activities for the purpose of financing housing needs through purchase, complete or incremental construction.
- Application fee of UShs. 20,000 or UShs. 50,000
- Attracts interest charged on a declining balance
- Amount ranges from UShs. 20 million to UShs. 100 million
- Repayment period of up to 10 years
- Grace period of up to 6 months
- Repayment plan aligned to cash flow
- Centenary Bank account
- Eligible adult should not be more than 55 years at the time of application
- Existence of verifiable source(s) of income
- Borrower’s contribution ranging from 20% to 30% of the total housing project cost
- Salaried employees under probation are not eligible
- Proof of property ownership – genuine land title
- Valid identity documents
- Most recent passport photos (2).
- Bill of Quantities (BOQ) for the house in the case of construction
- Approved architectural design for the house in case of construction
- Copy of certificate of title for the property to be purchased or developed
- Loan to value ratio of at least 80%.
- Location sketch map for the borrowers’ place of residence
- Financial card
- Processing within 48 hours
- Attractive interest
- No monitoring fee
- Mortgage period of up to 10 years
- Flexible repayment plan
- No penalty for early repayment
Terms and conditions apply
If you don’t have enough cash to buy your dream home, Centenary Bank is the best institution to go for mortgage loans. The institution can solve your financial woes within 48 hours and thereafter you become a proud home owner.