Centenary Bank Uganda Current Account
Centenary Bank Uganda current account opening features, charges and interest rates are as explained below.
Deposit account designed for checking transactions where deposit funds are drawn on demand as long as there are sufficient funds in the account and the bank is open for business. It can be operated by individuals as a personal current or joint account and by Companies, Partnerships, Societies, Clubs and Associations as non-personal account.
- Cheque book and ATM CenteCard issued on request
- Minimum monthly ledger fees of only UShs ,10000/=
- Account does not earn interest
- Appointment of known agents by the account holder
- Regular monthly statements issued
The minimum ledger fees charged by the bank is Ush 10000 and the account does not earn interest.