Centum Investment Company is one of the most profitable firms in East Africa. The management team comprises of a team of specialists mainly drawn from financial sector. What dominates in their CVs is CFA qualification, which is highly valued in the investment environment.
The following are the senior managers of Centum Kenya
Mr. James Mworia
- Mr. James M. Mworia is the Chief Executive Officer of Centum Investment Company Limited and its subsidiaries since October 2008.
- He has ﬁfteen years’ experience and is the recipient of many regional and international awards in recognition of his outstanding business leadership. The most recent of this was the Africa Business Leader of the Year award by the Corporate Council of Africa in Washington DC.
- He is a CFA Charter holder, CPA (K), a Global Chartered Institute of Management Accountant, a holder of LLB from the University of Nairobi and an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- He is a Fellow of the Archbishop Desmond Tutu African Leadership Institute.
- He is the Chairman of K-Rep Bank and a non-executive director of the Lewa Conservancy.
Director – Centum Capital
- Fred Murimi was appointed to the position of Director for Centum Capital in August 2015. Prior to this he served as the Corporate Aﬀairs Director and Company Secretary for the Company.
- He has over 12 years’ experience in the investment industry and is a Fellow of the Archbishop Desmond Tutu African Leadership Institute.
Centum Capital is the division of Centum Group charged with the responsibility of overseeing the execution of the Centum 3.0 strategy through the development of the investment grade opportunities in the eight sectors of focus.
Legal Advisory & Company Secretary
- Loise Gakumo Was appointed Chief Legal Advisor andCompany Secretary in August 2015.
- She has 13 years’ work experience.
- Prior to her appointment, she served as the Group Legal Manager.
Loise holds a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from UoN. She is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya and a Certiﬁed Public Secretary.