Foreign languages like Spanish, French, Italian and German are becoming popular each day as expatriates and tourists visit Kenya with the aim of interacting with the locals.
Learning foreign languages will add value to your career since they will be useful in securing a nice job in Foreign Affairs ministry, popular hotels and foreign embassies. It is therefore necessary for individuals who pursued courses like Linguistics, International Relations, HR, PR and Communications to develop skills in foreign languages in order to make themselves hot cakes.
If you are looking for a school to learn any of the foreign languages, see the list below:
- Confucius Institute, Nairobi
- Air Travel and Related Studies Centre, Nairobi
- Wassermann Language College, Mombasa
- International Centre for Tourism and Foreign Languages, Nairobi
- Elizabeth Hospital, Mukumu, Kakamega
- Regional Institute of Business Management, Nairobi
- Emanex Institute, Kahawa Wendani
- Makupa Commercial College, Mombasa
- Nairobi Institute of Business Studies, Nairobi
- I.C. Nairobi Training Centre, Nairobi
- East Africa Utalii Institute, Nairobi
- ALLIANCE FRANÇAISE