After completing CPA exams, your next step is to register as a member of ICPAK .At this stage, you have to apply for a certificate for ICPAK.
After successfully completing your CPAs, you should follow the following steps to register as a member of ICPAK.
- Kindly note as from 1st August 2016 membership application is being done online. Please note we are not accepting manual applications as from that date.Follow this link here to apply. In case of any challenges please contact us on:
P.O. Box 59963-00200, CPA Center, Ruaraka , Thika road. Nairobi, Kenya E-mail: [email protected], [email protected] Tel: 020-2304226/020-2304227 / 020-8068570 /020-8068571 MOBILE: 0727-531006 / 0721-469169 /0721-469796/0726-504902, 0733856262
- Submitting the fully filled online form along with;
- Two recent passport size photos
- Academic certificates from lowest academic level to the highest Academic level.
- A copy of your ID card.
- Certificates for the three CPA parts or a notification from KASNEB or result slips.These certificates have to be certified by a Notaries Public.
- Letter from your employer
- For Full Membership, pay the required membership fees (details in the application form)
NB:To be admitted as a Full Member, you are required to have 3 (three) years of professional experience. Applicants who do NOT meet this requirement can join the Associate Category.
Upon completion of these steps, you will be issued with a registration certificate.