Depression is one thing that could ruin your life; the earlier you detect the signs the better. Many people suffer depression but are not aware until the conditions worsen. To be safe, you must be able to know the symptoms of depression and consequently take precautions.
Almost everyone who ended up being mad suffered depression at one time, but didn’t take serious the symptoms. It is therefore advisable to visit the doctor regularly for medical checkups in order to avoid the effects of this serious body condition.
As a matter of fact, this condition is curable. And t know that you have depression check out the following symptoms.
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
- Fatigue and decreased energy
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and/or helplessness
- Feelings of hopelessness and/or pessimism
- Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping
- Irritability, restlessness
- Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable, including sex
- Overeating or appetite loss
- Persistent aches or pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems that do not end even with treatment
- Feeling of sadness, anxious, or “empty” feelings
- Thoughts of suicide, suicide attempts