You can trade online at Dar es Salaam St¬ock Exchange PLC (DSE)
The Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange PLC (DSE) is the only Stock Exchange in Tanzania and has 25 listed companies whose total market capitalization is TZS 20 trillion, it also has listed corporate and government bonds worth TZS 6 trillion.
DSE has partnered with Maxcom Africa to make its market accessible to individual investors from the comfort of their personal computer or smartphone device. Through this trading portal you may do the following:
- Register your own personal Investor Account and User Profile.
- Buy shares which are currently on IPO (Initial Public Offering) and pay for them via Mobile (M-PESA, TIGO PESA, AIRTEL MONEY) or Debit/Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard).
- Activate your Stock Market access by Uploading your KYC documents including: Scanned copies of Personal Identification Documents.
- Buy shares from the Stock Market and pay for them via Mobile (M-PESA, TIGO PESA, AIRTEL MONEY) or Debit/Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard).
- View your investment account balances and previous transactions. This service is available to all Tanzanian nationals located both within the country and working and/or living outside of Tanzania.