Though the world has reached a point where degree holders are more valued that non degree holders, there are jobs that don’t require degree certificates. Some of the jobs, like Air Traffic Controller, are well paying but you only require basic skills to join the profession.
- Real Estate Brokers
Real Estates brokers link buyers and sellers of plots, apartments, offices and any other property related to real estates. These people don’t require a degree in Real Estate in order to perform their duties.
- Security Officers
To be a security office is very simple, especially in America. You are only required to be physically fit with no criminal record.
- Morgue Attendants
- Bar Maids
- Air Traffic Controllers
Air Traffic Controllers perform critical aviation duties, shockingly,they are employed without degree education. In the U.S,they earn over $120,000 per annum.
- Radiation Therapists
- Electrical and electronics engineering technicians
- Receptionists/Front Office Officers
These are individuals who are tasked with the responsibility of welcoming visitors and ensuring mails are responded to.A degree is not mandatory for these professionals.
- Customer Care Representatives
- Sales Representatives
- Computer-network support specialists
- Construction Supervisor
- Claims adjusters, examiners, and investigators
- Data Entry Specialists
- First-line supervisors of mechanics, installers, and repairers
- Gas-plant operators
- Aerospace engineering and operations technicians
- Petroleum-pump-system operators, refinery operators, and gaugers
- Web developers
- Postmasters and mail superintendents
- Electrical-power-line installers and repairers
- Transportation inspectors
- Gaming managers
- Registered nurses
- Funeral-service directors
- Nuclear technicians
- Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers
- Dental hygienists
- Power distributors and dispatchers
- Baby Sitters
To drive a vehicle, especially trucks, you only require a driving license, a degree is not necessary here.