Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH) offers diploma in nursing at its Nursing School premises located at its headquarters in Upper Hill.
Diploma in Nursing at KNH costs Ksh 232,000
The following are details about the diploma course
HIGHER DIPLOMA COURSES IN SPECIALIZED NURSING
|HIGHER DIPLOMA COURSES IN SPECIALIZED NURSING [NCK APPROVED]|
|Course||Duration||Tuition fee in Ksh
( inclusive of 16% VAT)
|Critical Care Nursing||One (1) year||232,000|
|Peri-Operative Nursing||One (1) year||232,000|
|Neonatal Nursing||One (1) year||232,000|
|NB: A fee of Ksh.17, 400.00 is payable to the Nursing Council of Kenya for indexing, training materials and licensure examination.|
|Foreign students are required to pay 300 USD for temporary licensing by NCK before commencement of the courses.|
|Each student will be required to have an NHIF card or Health Insurance cover for the period.|
- Diploma in KRN/M, KRCHN or Bachelors degree in Nursing (BScN).
· Working experience of NOT LESSthan two (2) years as a Registered Nurse in a Hospital.
· Must have attained a “C” Minus or Div III in O level.
· Must be registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya and has a valid practicing license.
· Proficiency in English is mandatory for foreign students.