When it comes to choosing the right career, you should consider choosing a marketable course. Medical field in Kenya is one of the best specialization for students who intend to get employment easily.
Over 20 universities offer competitive medical courses, but here are the best medical courses to study in Kenya.
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- sc. Human Anatomy(intercalated)
- Bachelor Of Medicine And Bachelor Of Surgery
- sc. Medical Physiology
- sc. ( Nursing)
- Bachelor Of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor Of Pharmacy
Pursuing any of the courses listed above will guarantee you a job. The courses also pay good renumeration compared to courses in Education and agriculture sectors.