Monash University is delighted to offer Monash Generator Scholarship for the year 2017. Australian or New Zealand citizen or holders of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, or international student are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Monash University is ranked in the top one per cent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. At Monash, they strive to make sure that students have the opportunity to pursue the career they aspire to.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral coursework program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship awards:
- $2000 one-off payment (paid over two semesters).
- Access funding to run entrepreneurship initiatives with students and staff in faculty.
- Participation in the supported Ambassadors program run by the Monash GENERATOR.
- Work with students from across Monash University to enhance the entrepreneurial ecosystem on campus.
- Attend the Elevator Awards night, a black-tie event to celebrate entrepreneurship at Monash.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 10 scholarships available (one per faculty) each academic calendar year.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, or international student, and
- Enrolled in a Monash University undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral coursework program for the full academic year and,
- Must have completed 48 credit points at Monash within the last two years.
Nationality: Australian or New Zealand citizen or holders of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, or international student are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: For entry to Monash University, applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System – Academic): Overall test score: 6.5; Reading: 6.0, Listening: 6.0, Writing: 6.0 and Speaking: 6.0
- TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language): Paper-based test: 550, Test of Written English (TWE): 4.5 or Internet-based test: 79 with minimum scores: Writing: 21, Listening: 12, Reading: 13 and Speaking: 18.
How to Apply: Supporting documents:
- Supporting documentation must be submitted by Friday, 07 July 2017 (5pm).
- Documentation can be emailed as a single PDF document to sebs.csu.documents-at-monash.edu
- PDF file must be labelled with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
- Alternatively, documents can be posted
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 07, 2017.