What is required in opening a personal account at National Bank of Kenya is original photocopy of your ID card and two passport size photo.
To open an account with the bank, you simply present the items to any branch in Kenya then the rest will be done for you.
Personal Current Account
Available to private individuals, solely and or jointly as long as they are over 18years who are heavy transactors and desire a cheque book to make payments
• Minimum Operating Balance NIL
• Ledger Fees Kshs 35.00 (minimum Kshs400.00 p.m)
• Low Auto Cash Withdrawal
• Unauthorized Overdraft Fee Kshs 500.00 per month
• Cheque Book per Leaf Kshs 12.50
• 24-hour Access to your money
• Debit visa card
• Access to mobile banking (NatMobile) and Internet Banking (NatConnect)