Products Supplied by ADNOC Oil Dubai



ADNOC Oil is located in Dubai and offers the following products

Crude oil and Condensate:

The main onshore grade for our crude oil is Murban. Our offshore grades include Das Crude (a newly introduced high quality crude blend from the Umm Shaif and Lower Zakum oilfields) and Upper Zakum.

Petroleum Products:

Our refined petroleum products are produced by TAKREER. They are sold domestically by ADNOC Distribution and are also exported to international markets.

Gas and Sulphur:

Our liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and paraffinic naphtha is produced by GASCO and ADGAS, while our sulphur production from the Shah sour gas field, developed by Al Hosn Gas, has seen a significant increase in output.


Our petrochemicals are produced by Borouge and FERTIL. 6% of FERTIL’s Ammonia and Urea is marketed within the UAE, with the remaining 94% exported to the Indian sub-continent, Far East, Africa, USA, Latin America and Australia.

Product Specifications:

Our oil, gas, refined products and petrochemicals are sold in six continents.