Qatar airways, state owned carrier, is one of the best recruiters for Cabin Crew/Air Hostess in the world. The airline’s headquarter is located in Doha but the company has several small branches in most parts of Asia, Europe and Africa.
In order to get a job at Qatar Airways, you MUST possess the following qualification:
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
- Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
The following are documents you must have in order to get a job at Qatar Airways.
- Resume / CV
- Recent Full Length Color Photo
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
The airline employs Cabin Crew members who receive initial training course. Thereafter, receive a fixed term contract for three years, with a probation period of six months. After these three years, their contracts are extended or terminated depending on performance.
Salaries at Qatar Airways
Salary / Wage:
The salary is completely tax free, and is based on both a basic salary and an hourly pay per flight hour. Your salary does not grow per year, but with every promotion. Due to sickness, standby or leave, the actual flying hours might be reduced. Normal flying hours are somewhere between 80-100 hours. The basic salary for the first 6 months is QR 3600 (€733). After completing the probation period (after the first six months), the basic salary will raise to QR 4000 (€811) for the F2 position. The hourly pay per flight hour is QR 45 (€9) for the F2 position.
The salary for each position are as follows:
- F2: approx. €1500
- F1: approx. €2000
- CS: approx. €2200
- CSD: approx. €2700
– Shared furnished apartment in Doha paid by Qatar Airways
– Transportation from and to the airport before and after work
Jobs are advertised on their website http://www.qatarairways.com/ke/en/homepage.page