Applications are invited for Sandhu Charitable Foundation Scholarship to support first-year undergraduate students studying at Cass Business School in September 2017. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Each year, Cass Business School, City University London and generous donors create opportunities for students to fully fund or part fund their studies.
University offers high quality, challenging courses to applicants who demonstrate the preparation and potential to succeed.
All applicants are required to demonstrate that their ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English is sufficient for them to be able to benefit from and participate fully in their degree.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Each beneficiary will receive £5,000 per annum to cover partial cost of tuition fees, for the entirety of their three years of study starting from 2017 to 2020.
Number of Scholarships: Two partial scholarships to support first-year undergraduate students studying at Cass commencing their studies in September 2017 are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To be eligible for The Sandhu Charitable Foundation Scholarship:
- You must be holding an offer with Cass Business School and have chosen us as your firm choice. Please note that the award is subject to you having met all the entry requirements for your course.
- You are in need of financial assistance as determined by the Cass Development Office. This is will be assessed by your family income and a written statement explaining how receiving the scholarship will impact your personal circumstances and help you achieve your goals.
- The Scholarship will not be limited by any geographical criteria, although preference will be given to a student born in or a resident of West London.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must be holding an offer with Cass Business School and have chosen us as your firm choice
Test Requirement: In order to meet the University’s general requirement applicant should have or expect to obtain before admission: Passes in two subjects at GCE ‘A’ level or One 12 unit Double Award.
English Language Requirement: All applicants are required to demonstrate that their ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English is sufficient for them to be able to benefit from and participate fully in their degree. A pass in one of the following qualifications is the minimum expectation of the University:
- GCSE English language at grade C or above
- International GCSE in English as a second language at grade C or above
- IELTS test of the British Council at 6.0 or above with a minimum score of 6.0 in the writing sub-test (6.5 overall with a minimum of 7.0 with no less than 6.0 in each sub-test for Law and Journalism courses)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with 79 IBT or above (100 for Business and Law). -TOEFL is not considered suitable for Journalism
- UCLES Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) at grade C or above
- PTE Academic with 59 or above.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Students will need to complete the online application form by July 31, 2017, and will be notified of the results of their application by October 31, 2017.