The Cardiff Met Undergraduate Academic Achievement Award is open to UK and EU students for the academic session of 2017. The award is available for highly qualified students enrolled in study programmes at Cardiff Metropolitan University in the UK.
The aim of the Cardiff Metropolitan University to provide student-centred learning opportunities that are accessible, flexible, inclusive, lifelong and of the highest quality
Cardiff Metropolitan University is a thriving and modern university. Integral to the city of Cardiff for more than 150 years, we continue to invest in our students’ future with a focus on student employability and enhancing the student experience?; providing education and training opportunities of the highest quality to students from over 140 countries worldwide.
Course Level: The award is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: The award is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The award will cover the following:
- It is worth up to £2,000 during your first year at Cardiff Met, paid as a contribution towards accommodation or travel costs and allowance worth up to £500.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the award:
- You must be applying through UCAS as a new student, entering a full-time Undergraduate programme at year one or foundation level starting 2017.
- You must achieve results that place you within the top 10 eligible students in your academic school. This will be determined by an analysis of applicants’ tariff data by the scholarship team. Tariff points are taken from grades at A-Level and equivalent qualifications. If you would like further information, contact scholarship-at-ardiffmet.ac.uk .? In the event of a tariff point tie, other levels 3 qualifications may be taken into account.
- You must have accepted Cardiff Met as your Firm Choice by 30th June 2017.
- We must have received and confirmed your exam results by 31 August 2017.
- You must be a Home or EU student to apply for this award.
- Applicants achieving the same tariff point total may be required to submit a short piece, maximum 200 words, detailing why you think you deserve the scholarship. If this is required, you will be contacted early September. You may also be invited to participate in an interview in front of a judging panel.
Nationality: UK and EU students can apply for the award.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.